Convenience Store/Off License/Deli With Accommodation For Sale
- Maidstone, Kent
County Business Sales have pleasure in bringing to the market this attractive village store. The current owner has run the store for ten years. It has a Deli counter to the rear and sells an impressive range of goods including alcohol. Confidential Sale-Viewings strictly by appointment only.
- Lease terms:
- The current rent is £24,000 per annum. We are advised that a new lease will be available (subject to status)
- Living accomodation:
- The four bedroomed upstairs flat is very well presented and currently used as a holiday let, generating a rental income of £15,000 per annum. The flat has a separate rear entrance, kitchen with fitted units, lounge, and dining room. There are four double bedrooms. To the rear is a well-maintained garden, single garage and parking space.
- The business enjoys an idyllic, mid terraced position in a beautiful medieval village, nestled at the foot of the North Kent Downs in the Borough of Maidstone. The 16th century premises are Grade 11 listed and retain many original features. The premises measure in the region of 1000 sq. ft
- Energy Performance Rating:
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.