Traditional Barbers Angmering W Sussex For Sale
- West Sussex
Opened in March 2015, this traditional boutique barbers is located in the heart of Angmering village. It offers a complete range of traditional Barbering services from haircutting to shaving. This business was a long established ladies salon, but was converted to a barbers when the current owner took over. This is the only men's barbers in this expanding village and is in exceptional order.
- Lease terms:
- The premises are held on a ten year lease which commenced on 01/03/2015. The current rent is £6,000 per annum. The rent is paid monthly and a rent review is due every five years
- Confidential Sale- Viewings strictly by appointment only through the offices of County Business Sales The property is located in Angmering , a large village and civil parish between Littlehampton and Worthing in West Sussex just to the south of the South Downs National Park, This boutique barbers has three styling stations, one of which has a small steering wheel for children and one back wash. The entrance leads directly to the reception area complete with a beautiful church pew, which came from Ashington church, and main salon,
- Energy Performance Rating:
- Reasons for selling:
- Re- locating to Devon
- The owner works 1-2 days a week in the business in an admin role. The owner’s partner is a barber and works 3 days a week. There is also one P/T barber (who is happy to stay on) and one P/T barber who works on Saturday. All staff including the owner’s partner work on a self employed basis.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.