Butchers/bakery/delicatessen Priced For Quick Sale For Sale
- Pelsall, West Midlands
Busy location in the large and affluent village of Pelsall in the borough of Walsall. Occupies the corner position along a parade of shops Established 50+ years Takings average £5,000 per week at a GP of 44% Priced for quick sale because of family member ill health Leasehold price £49,995 Freehold available by separate negotiation
- Lease terms:
- our clients own the freehold and would negotiate a new lease subject to suitable references.
- Leasehold rent:
- In the heart of a highly desirable and affluent large village of Pelsall situated in the Borough of Walsall
- Premises details:
- End of terrace.
- Reasons for selling:
- Ill health of family member
- Trading hours:
- Tuesday to Saturday 8am - 3pm
- 2 F/T working owners supported by 1 P/T
- Years established:
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.