Traditional Sweet Shop/gift Shop Lymington Hampshire For Sale
- Lymington, Hampshire
Confidential Sale-Viewings strictly by appointment only. Established in 1987, County Business Sales are proud to offer to the market this vintage sweet shop/ gift shop offering an impressive range of sweets, Dunoon mugs and two bad mice mugs , greeting cards , food items such as jams, chutneys and biscuits cakes, teas and coffees including loose leaf tea and coffee beans which are weighed out on an old fashioned scale.
- Lease terms:
- We are advised that the premises are held on a fifteen-year lease which commenced in 2017. The current rent is £22,200 per annum, rising to £25,000 per annum in 2022
- The business trades from a traditional parade of shops in Lymington Hampshire
- Premises details:
- The double fronted building is a grade 2 listed Georgian premises with original beams and a cellar. The shop is air conditioned ( new in 2019) with a retail area of 62.4sq.m.
- Planning consent:
- Energy Performance Rating:
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- Inventory / Stock value:
If you are interested in finding out more about this business for sale, click on the button below.